Amusement park attendance this summer holidays is definitely on the rise. Although there are countless of its kind present in every corner of the world, differing massively in both quality and popularity, Dubai is truly a promising hotspot for thrill seekers. Dubai boasts countless reasons why it is one of the leading tourist destinations across the world, from tall skyscrapers to desert safaris. Yes, the Burj Khalifa, luxury, retail centers, and architecture are all well-known. Most importantly, you should not miss the thrilling experience of Dubai’s amusement attractions, which are ideal for thrill-seekers. Are you prepared for the greatest rush of adrenaline you will ever have? Visit these theme parks & outdoor activities during your next trip to Dubai to let the adventurer in you out.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure Dubai’s largest and most prominent indoor theme park, is a fantastic location for the whole family to enjoy some vintage thrills and chills. This amusement park offers a variety of unique thrills and excitement, and all of its ride options are appropriate, even for small children. Since each ride has a defined admission ticket price, there is no need to be concerned about becoming burned out on expensive rides. Some of the most extreme rides and attractions here include,
- The Haunted Hotel: This dark ride takes you on a journey through a haunted hotel filled with creepy surprises and special effects. It is a thrilling and scary experience that is not for the faint of heart.
- Velociraptor: The Velociraptor roller coaster, which still exists and is named after a genre of dinosaurs, is exclusively for the courageous. The ride takes two minutes and twenty seconds to reach its peak height of about 125 feet. It takes off from a Jurassic World-style jungle and, in a flash, transports you to the desert. Be prepared to start screaming right from the beginning until the end!
- Legoland: Legoland in Dubai is a well-liked vacation spot for families with kids, offering various rides and activities made for people of all ages. While there are many enjoyable and exciting rides within the park, there are also a number of tough coasters that are sure to raise your heart rate.
- Dragon’s Apprentice: With twists, turns, & drops that will send your heart pounding, this roller coaster takes passengers on an exhilarating tour across the park. The roller coaster has a 27-meter drop and can go up to 60 km in an hour.
- Technic Twister: This attraction spins and twists passengers in all directions, giving them the exciting impression of being weightless. For those who prefer furious rides, the Technic Twister indeed is sure to deliver an exciting experience with its quick action and unpredictable moves.
- Ferrari World: Some of the world’s most thrilling rides can be found at Ferrari World in Dubai, which was built with inspiration from the legendary Italian automaker.
- Formula Rossa: Riding on a Formula Rossa should be on the bucket list if you are a real adrenaline junkie. The pace of this ride is so tremendous that it propels you from 0-240 mph in 4.9 seconds as if you were driving a Ferrari race car. When you board it, you should wear goggles to protect your eyes against the sand.
- Flying Aces: Do not pass up the opportunity to be shot at by Flying Aces if you still have not got enough of these rides. This is the tallest roller coaster loop in the world, reaching a height of 63 m at a 51-degree slope. The riders’ hearts may start racing rather quickly as soon as it takes off because it can reach speeds of about 120 km/h.
Apart from these, there are many other extreme rides and attractions for adrenaline junkies in Dubai, such as the twin zipline in Hatta Wadi Hub, Shang High at the Global Village, Athen’s Slingshot again at the Global Village, Xline Dubai Zipline, and more.
A never-ending list of “must-dos” that we want to fit into our itinerary goes hand in hand with visiting Dubai! The city is known for being synonymous with luxury, yet it has evolved over time to become a hub for satisfying your need for an adrenaline rush! It is quite difficult to conceive that Dubai, which was once a sizable desert expanse, has changed into a metropolis full of beautiful architecture, wealth, and excitement. Depending on a person’s risk-taking appetite, there is something for everyone, from dune bashing—a traditional sport in Dubai’s desert—to wingsuit flying—skydiving while wearing a webbing-sleeved jumpsuit. So what are you waiting for? Try the best roller coaster in Dubai, and you are sure to ask for more. After all, a roller coaster ride is the ultimate in exhilaration.