Vaping is all the hype right now; it’s gained mass approval and popularity for being a safer alternative for cigarettes – no nicotine, no addiction, no problem – but only for as long as you use it safely. With vaping comes great responsibility; you need to know everything there is to know about vapes, vape safety, and how you can vape without harming your body in the process.
Are you new to vape mods, wondering how to vape and do it properly? Don’t you worry; it’s not that hard once you understand the basics of what a vape mod is, what you should look for in a vape mod, and how to use one efficiently.
Here’s the ultimate guide on vape mods and how to use them. Let’s get started by looking at what a vape is all about.
VAPES: HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
For a little bit of background information, you need to know that vaping might be a relatively recent trend, but it’s not something entirely new – vapes have been around for decades and were first introduced in 2003-2004 in China to help people quit smoking. The best part? It works. According to We Vape Mods, over 20,000 people quit smoking every year by switching to vapes.
Wondering what a vape is? In simple terms, a vape is an electronic cigarette of sorts that produces a vapor from whatever flavor you decide to use so you can inhale it. The primary purpose is to replace harmful cigarettes with something that will help with withdrawal, be fun, and not harm the body.
A vape consists of a vape mod, a coil, and an atomizer – a small compartment for the flavorful liquid. In a vape, the heating up of the coil leads to the flavorful liquid turning into a fog-like vapor that you then inhale.
Let’s take a thorough look at what a vape mod is and how it works.
VAPE MODS: HERE’S WHAT IT IS AND HOW IT WORKS
A vape mod serves the same purposes as a vape pen; it’s just bigger and better. A vape mod is just a vaping device on steroids – it has more power, heats the coil a lot quicker, holds more flavor, and produces more vapor than a vape pen.
A vape mod doesn’t rely on an electronic circuit to work; you just need to press a button on the mod to make it activate the battery and heat the coil. Earlier, vape mods were only being installed on other devices to enhance their power. Now, vape mods have evolved to become vaping devices on their own. There are various types of vape mods; let’s look at what these are and how they differ from each other.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF VAPE MODS
Vape mods are of various types; they differ in their settings, purposes, functionalities, and looks. Here is a list of the different types of vape mods:
- Box Mods: These are one of the most popular varieties of vape mods, it’s because box mods are larger than the average vaping device. Box mods come with a feature that allows you to turn the power up and down as you desire.
- Slimline Mods: Slimline mods are very similar to box mods, only slightly smaller than box mods. These mods are also highly customizable, and you can change their power based on the amount of vapor you want to produce. According to an article by Totally Wicked, these have primarily been designed for people who want box mods but don’t want to carry around bulky vaping devices.
- Mech Mods: These are also known as mechanical mods, these work on mechanical functions that are carefully crafted for a premium vaping experience. Mech mods are shaped like tubes and have removable batteries, and these batteries have a rather powerful charge. Mech mods also facilitate the formation of substantial vapor clouds.
- Squonk Mods: These are a combination of different parts taken out of different types of vape mods. These mods include an e-liquid bottle and dropper within, allowing for e-liquid to slowly drip onto the coil for better flavor – and saving you the time to fill up the flavor tank yourself slowly. These mods are most convenient for people who vape regularly but don’t have the time to maintain their vapes.
Let’s take a look at the benefits of using vape mods as compared to other vaping devices.
USING VAPE MODS: HERE ARE THE BENEFITS
Vape mods have overtaken the popularity of any other vaping devices and customizations and for a good reason. Here is the list of benefits that come with using vape mods.
- More control over the vaping experience and the amount of vapor produced: While vape pens don’t give you any control over the amount of vapor and potency of the flavor, vape mods do. They allow you to change the battery power and how much the coil heats, which allows you to control the amount of vapor and potency of flavor based on what you want.
- Allows you to monitor the battery of your vape device more effectively: While vape pens are simple, vape mods often come with either an electronic screen or some other way to monitor the battery levels of your vape. You’ll know when to charge it and when it’s good to go – you certainly don’t want to end up carrying your vape only to find out it has run out of charge.
- Enhances the versatility of the vape: You can’t make changes to a vape pen, but you can make customizations to a vape mod – you can increase or decrease battery power, change coils to fit your needs, and add other things to transform your vaping experience.
- Numerous flavors: Another advantage of using vape pens is that you can change vape cartridges to switch flavors according to your mood. Typically used flavors in vape cartridges are fruit, mint, sweet, candy, coffee, and tobacco. You might want to check out Organic CBD Nugs to get such a huge variety of flavors of the best quality for yourself.
With all these benefits, it is evident that vape mods function a lot better than regular vapes.
If you use vape pens but aren’t satisfied with your vaping experience and how much control you have over it, you need to look into vape mods. Not only are these customizable to your preferences, but they also perform better than a regular cbd vape pen kit in more ways than one.