If this kind of [pii_email_[pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]] error from Microsoft Outlook has bought you here, you are in right place. Let me guide you to resolve the issue.
MS Outlook is widely used for personal and official communication. Besides Gmail and Hotmail, the outlook is also growing rapidly.
You can send mail or attachment, use a calendar, and maintain To-Do list. Organizations widely use it for sharing files, arranging professional appointments, and scheduling online meetings for skype or MS Teams.
In this process, you may have faced some error like [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] or [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2].
Nothing to worry about. We shall explain the reason and guide you to get it solved.
Why These Errors Are Coming?
Here are some probable reasons for this error pop-up.
- The error can crop up if a user uses multiple accounts without clearing the cache and cookies.
- It can also result from an improper installation of Microsoft Outlook software on the device.
- If you are using an old version of Outlook, this may happen. The latest version is 16.0 that was done in 2019. It is compatible with Office 365.
- This may result from a conflict of multiple massaging apps.
- Sometimes the error may be just unidentifiable. Yes, this happens too. The support team can help in such complex cases.
In most cases, solving these issues is DIY.
Follow these solutions to fix it. You may have to try all of these points one by one and cross-check.
1. Log Out From All Other Accounts
If you are operating from multiple outlook accounts, log off from all other accounts.
This may solve Pii errors like [pii_email_6b2e4eaa10dcedf5bd9f].
2. Update MS Outlook
Check your outlook version.
If it’s not 2019 version 16.0, then you may face error codes like [pii_email_3a9d3c10845f8b9d77b2].
If you are using a corporate account of Office 365, ask your IT department to upgrade it for you.
3. Clean Cache And Cookies
Clear all caches and cookies from your browser.
This may erase your browsing history or password.
In most of the cases it may solve errors like [pii_email_4bd3f6cbbb12ef19daea].
Follow these steps to safely delete your cache from Chrome browser –
- Close Outlook.
- Open Chrome.
- You will see a “More” or ‘triple-dot option on the top right corner of your browser.
- Click through it. Now you’ll see several dropdowns. Click “More Tools”.
- Find “Clear Browsing Data.” Click on it.
- Again you will find several options. Select “Cached files and images” and “Cookies and other site data.”
- Now a pop-up will arrive on your screen as a confirmation message.
- Hit “Clear Data”.
- Now open MS Outlook and check whether the error was removed or not.
An almost similar process is to be followed for Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc.
4. Take Help From MS Outlook Troubleshoot Centre
If all the 3 steps failed to resolve the issue, contact the Troubleshoot center.
Its algorithm will search you Pii Error in your system and fix it automatically.
Following are the steps to use troubleshoot center-
- Choose the “Start” icon on your IOS or windows.
- Then choose “Settings.”
- In system settings, select “Update and Security.”
- In this stage, select “Troubleshoot.”
- Now the system will be guided to the error.
5. Contact Microsoft Support
If nothing works, here is the ultimate solution.
Contact “Microsoft Support”. Send them the error code and let them help you.
This should be the last option as it’s very time taking.
Follow all these procedures one by one and you will surely fix the [pii_email_pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] issue.
If it is a damaged mobile, you may use the latest volcano box.
Pii Error Codes
Here we are mentioning all these error codes so that users can verify their code.